Thursday, August 18, 2011

Would You Rather Make-up tag

This is a tag that's been going around for a while. I read it on Kelly's blog which can be found here: http://collegemakeupbag.blogspot.com/
and I decided to answer the questions.
1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I would lose my palettes and eyeshadows seeing as how I don't have many of them and if I do manage to put on make-up I usually wear eyeliner and something on my lips.

2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

I would chop off all my hair. I would cheat and wear a wig while waiting for it to grow. I haven't cut my hair in a long time and the damage is pretty bad.

3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
A pink cheek because it would look more natural, that's the color of my actual blush and what my cheeks look like after a work-out.

4) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes. They're generally more expensive than make-up and more important. I can go out without make-up. Clothes, not so much. Plus I could get some custom made clothes :)
 

5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick. I could totally do a goth look. Also for some reason I feel like it would be safer to put an eye product on your lips than a lip product on your eyes especially that close.

6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora. It has more of a variety and a rewards program and things there can be expensive but there are some cheaper things also.

7) Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color the rest of your life?

One eyeshadow color, but I would choose one that is very complex and could look like more than one color depending on how you apply it (like Fyrinnae's fire opal). I also wear lip products waaaaay more often than eyeshadow.

8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? 
Winter clothes in summer. I'm okay with wearing hoodies and jeans in 100+ degree weather (I know for sure because I've done it before) as long as I'm not running around for miles. Most people think I'm crazy but I'm oddly fine.


9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark nails. I'm drawn to darker, more vampy nail colors for some reason. I'll have to show my polish collection sometime as you'll see a pattern happening.

10) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
My favorite lip product. Most lip products perform about the same for me, but eye products don't. Finding a great eye product is much harder for me.

11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
A ponytail because it's less effort for me. To put my hair in any kind of bun I need to put it in a ponytail first.

13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or sharpie them in everyday?
I think I would sharpie them and get some long bangs and huge sunglasses just in case.

12) Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip-gloss?
Never paint my nails again. I don't do it that often and it takes a much longer time than applying lip gloss.
It's also harder to fix and apply.

14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I would rather live without nail polish for the reasons I gave in 12 and also because make-up includes so much more which would make more of a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment